Saturday, February 22, 2014

BUFF CAT!

Hey! This week was absolutely great. The cartoon I've been working on with friends since my winter break is complete. Say hello to Buff Cat! I helped slap together things in After Effects and animated  about 19 of the animated shots. I'm so glad I have found people to do this kind of thing with. I had the most fun I've had working on a project yet. Thanks Matt, Pat, Scott and Tara - you guys rock!


Mr. Buffcat is voiced by the talented Greg, who is awesome.
Everything is awesome. Everything is cool when you're part of the team.

Next week I will have a good chunk of thesis animation to show and maybe some other projects wrapping up.
Until then, I updated my website's sketchbook collection:


This week, the internet told me:
- Why Middle School Girls Talk Like Babies
- “Putin Will Teach You How To Love”
- Lilly Allen Titles New Album Sheeus
- These Neopets Have Been Alive for 13 Years
- How To Get A Concept Artist Internship: Breaking in at Riot Games
(Hey, one of my classmates was in a Chris Oatley ArtCast! That's pretty rad!)

- At Titmouse, Animators Spend One Day a Year Creating Five Second Films

No comments:

Post a Comment